We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, the steps we take to achieve this are outlined below.
1.1 Mannion Daniels Limited is a global health organisation working with governments to reach and support the most marginalised. Mannion Daniels Limited is a registered company in the United Kingdom, the company number is 4105827
The Data Protection Officer
Mannion Daniels Limited
1-2 Queen’s Parade Place
Bath, BA1 2NN
3.1 Collecting information
When you contact us via the website, register or apply we collect names, address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
During the application process we may disclose your personal information to consortium partners and subcontractors for purposes directly related to managing the application and grant making process.
When you register with us, you are agreeing that you are over 18 years of age or are acting with parental consent.
3.2 Information disclosure
We may need to disclose your information if required to do so by law and for the purpose of defending our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
3.3 Information protection
We take reasonable technical and organisational precuations to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of your personal information. By using our website you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website and application portal confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
3.4 Accessing your personal information
You may request a copy of the personal information which is saved on our records by MannionDaniels – to do this contact email@example.com in the first instance.
4.1 Using cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the user to move around the website and to use its features
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how the user makes use of the site, e.g. which pages the user visits most. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the user.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices made by the user and enhance the features, e.g. language or users location. This cookie is also used to remember a user's preferences for a font size, or customisable parts of a web page.
4.2 Collecting information with cookies
- The website pages you visit
- How long you are on the website for
- Whether you are a new or returning user
- How you came to the website
- The type of device and browser you use
4.3 Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
4.4 Disabling or deleting cookies
If you disable cookies by blocking them, or delete cookies, the functionality of the website will likely be affected.
You can disable cookies by doing the following:
- On your browser tools menu, select 'Internet Options'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab and then on the 'Sites' button
- Type into the 'Address of website' field the website where you would like to block cookies
- Click on the 'Block' button
- Click on the OK button
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".