If you have any questions or queries, please check the frequently asked questions below.
- What does UK Aid Match mean by not-for profit?
The fund is not limited to registered charities but will support other not-for-profit organisations as long as they meet the eligibility criteria.
The DFID definition of not-for-profit is: “organisations that do not distribute surplus funds to owners or shareholders, but instead use them to help pursue the organisational goals”.
- What sort of projects can be funded?
UK Aid Match funding supports civil society organisations working across a range of sectors aimed at reaching the Global Goals.
Please read the Priorities page for further information on the types of projects that will be funded.
- What countries does the fund cover?
The countries that are eligible for organisations to implement their UK Aid Match-funded projects in are:
- the lowest 50 countries in the UN Human Development Index (HDI) and
- the countries the UK Department for International Development (DFID) considers to be of high or moderate fragility
- If I have a press enquiry who should I speak to?
Any enquiries from the media should be sent in the first instance to email@example.com